Last updated April 18, 2013.
What Type of Information Does Jonathan Paul Eyewear Collect?
Jonathan Paul Eyewear may collect the following information:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and mobile phone number.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you.
Jonathan Paul Eyewear may also collect aggregated data or anonymous data that does not directly identify you.
We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does Jonathan Paul Eyewear Use Information About You?
Jonathan Paul Eyewear may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Jonathan Paul Eyewear products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
Does Jonathan Paul Eyewear Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Jonathan Paul Eyewear shares your personal information in limited ways.
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Jonathan Paul Eyewear may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or Services on our Sites.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Jonathan Paul Eyewear takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
Jonathan Paul Eyewear can be contacted online, at 1-800-955-6544 or by postal mail at Jonathan Paul Eyewear, 33 West Bacon St. Plainville MA 02762.
If you have additional questions not answered on this page, please call Customer Service at800.955.6544